Adventure tourism in Argentina.
Argentina is famous for it’s breathtaking nature. It is one of the country’s most important heritages. Adventure Tourism is very popular and offers endless opportunities to enjoy nature at its best.
Adventure sport in Argentina.
The courageous travellers will love the selection of adventure sport that Argentina offers. Mountain climbing, hot air balloons, flying planes or gliders, hand gliding, sky diving, mountain climbing, zip-lining, trekking, horseback riding, rafting, kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, scuba diving and diving.
Each Province offers something different in terms of Adventure Tourism.
If you are an adventure traveller, planning a trip to Patagonia, then the following classical activities are on offer:
- Climbing the famous Mount Fitz Roy in El Chalten. It is a formidable challenge even for the most experienced climber;
- Climbing the famous Tronador and Lanin Mountains;
- Dog sledging with Siberian Huskies in Tierra del Fuego;
- Travel the Beagle Channel by boat from Tierra del Fuego, all the way to the Isla de los Estados, Cabo de Hornos and Antartica.
The contrast between the provinces are amazing. The center and northern regions of Argentina offer something completely different. Here you will find the following activities:
- Off-Road vehicle expeditions;
- Mountain climbing (Central Mountain range like Champaqui – the highest mountain in the Cordoba Province.)
- River rafting in Mendoza;
- Climbing Mount Aconcagua ( 6,959 meters high);
- Horseback riding and trekking in the Yungas. Here nature has witnessed traces of thousand-year-old cultures.
There is much more to Argentina than steak and tango. Whether you are trekking on a glacier or zip-lining through the Cordoba Mountians, Argentina has something special in store for you.